FOUNDER / PRINCIPAL
- Native Mandarin speaker, born and raised in Tianjin, China.
- Obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Education at Simon Fraser University, minor in curriculum and instruction as well contemporary arts.
- Currently studying for Master of Education in Second Language Teaching from University of Ottawa.
- Five years of experience working as an Early Childhood Educator. Highly proficient at designing curriculum based on individual children’s needs.
- Holds the certificate of accreditation in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (TCFL) since 2013.
- Years of experiences of teaching Chinese Mandarin to children of all age groups.
- Passionate about teaching with strong background in the BC Early Learning Framework.
FOUNDER / MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Native Mandarin speaker, born in Shandong, China.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Education at Simon Fraser University, minoring in curriculum and instruction as well as Early Childhood Education.
- Holds NAMC International Montessori Teaching Diploma.
- Holds the TEFL Certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). Extensive teaching experience with kids in China for both Mandarin and English.
- Holds the certificate of The Royal Conservatory of Music (level 8)
- Loves working with children of all experience levels and emphasizes the importance of respect, equality, and freedom to express in the classroom.
- Born in Kunming, China, fluent in Chinese Mandarin.
- Obtained her Early Childhood Educator Certificate from Thompson Rivers University (2017)
- Over three years of experience as an Early Childhood Educator
- Enjoys playing with children and helping to encourage and promote their learning
- Competent in a variety of arts and crafts with a particular focus on engaging children.
- Native Mandarin speaker, born and raised in Changchun, China.
- Majoring in Sociology – Bachelor of Arts Degree in University of British Columbia
- Two years of experience working as Assistant in UBC Chinese Language Program
- Passionate about Early Childhood Education, Child Psychology and Development
- Native Mandarin speaker.
- Graduated from the University of the Fraser Valley with early childhood education (ECE) and has been working as an early childhood educator after graduation.
- Know how to develop fun activities for young children and instruct them on how to conduct new tasks.
- Develop trust relationships with children among them while building on their knowledge and skills.
- Helping kids build self-confidence and independence is her first goal.
- Native Mandarin speaker,born and raised in Qingdao, China
- Obtained her diploma in Early Childhood Education at George Brown College in Toronto
- Currently working at CEFA Early Learning Center
- Five and half years of experience working as an Early Childhood Educator.
- Highly proficient at designing curriculum based on individual children’s needs
- Part time experience working as a babysitter and teaching Mandarin at the same time
- Over 20 years of experience in primary school teaching.
- Strong background in teaching Cantonese and Mandarin in primary school.
- Personal attributes -proactive, strong organization, good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, and class management.
- Professional communication skills include fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese.